Things To Know
Location and Transportation Details
- We are located in Makawao in the UpCountry area in the Heart of Maui.
- We are 25 minutes from Kahalui airport (OGG)
- We are 20 minutes from Baldwin Beach.
- We are 60 minutes from Kihei/Wailea area.
- We are 90 minutes from Lahaina/Kaanapali area.
- We do recommend renting a car, but it is not absolutely necessary. Let us know early on if you prefer not to drive, so that we may find a Retreat location that supports walking to town. You will need to find transportation to and from your Retreat location. If you will not be renting a car, then a local taxi ride is best that you can find at the airport.
Sessions and Practitioners
- We have over 25 of the best Maui healing practitioners to choose from for your personal, couple, or group Retreat.
- These sessions are one on one private sessions, unless you are with a group.
- Sessions are priced by time, practitioner and session.
- Your practitioners will be coming to you at our Retreat location.
- We do offer in room hotel sessions, but there is a practitioner commuter travel fee (varies depending on session and location).
- Most of our guests stay with us at one of our Retreat locations (please see the accommodations page) but you may choose to acquire your own accommodations and commute to our Retreat center.
- When you choose one of our accommodations we then secure your reservation send you notification, at this time we require payment for your reservation.
Retreats and Single Sessions
- Retreat Packages are a-la-carte, this way you may choose exactly what you would like to have included in your Retreat.
- Accommodations, food, sessions and packages, are booked individually.
- It is best to give us a least a week before your arrival to put your retreat package together for you, but we are known to do miracles if you prefer to come sooner.
- For single sessions, we can usually accommodate you the next day.
- Reserve a session for yourself, or bring a spouse or a friend for $75 more per session. To add more people contact us directly to make arrangements.
- The best time to visit Maui is anytime. It’s the tropics, so sunny and warm weather is what you usually get, but storms do come in occasionally. Its best to have layers of clothing, in case you want to visit the higher elevations such as Haleakala National Park.
- We advise you to travel outside holiday periods as they are considered high season and are more difficult to book.
- We are not a drug or alcohol treatment center.
- Not seeing a pre-designed Retreat package that meets your needs? We are great at custom building a Retreat package that takes care of your intentions and budget.
- We specialize in listening to your needs to create a complimentary sample itinerary.
Payments and Cancellation
- Once you have chosen and approved of your package or session, we require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold your Retreat package, with the balance due one week before your Retreat starts.
- A payment in full is required for any Retreats scheduled less than one week away.
- A payment in full is required for all single sessions.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your session or Retreat, you may use your deposit within one year of your scheduled Retreat or session.
We look forward to serving you. Call or email us today to help answer any questions, or to help you create that perfect Maui Retreat.